When evaluating the impact and value a new piece of technology will have on your business, one of the easiest questions to ask, yet difficult to answer succinctly, is “what’s the return on investment.” Often, the challenge isn’t finding value to report; the difficulty lies in identifying meaningful metrics that both you and senior management care about, and then finding an accountable way to measure them.
This is why ACL commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study – we wanted an objective third-party research company to take a deep dive into how ACL GRC and Analytics Exchange have impacted a real customer. This 21-page case study aims to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of ACL's audit management and analytics software by improving transparency in internal and external auditing processes.
The case study includes:
- Full disclosure and breakdown of audit management and analytics software and implementation costs, as well as how the study was conducted
- A yearly breakdown of cost savings across a list of metrics after implementation
- Total benefits by year, to demonstrate the net present value
- A 1-page infographic to summarize the highlights from this 21-page paper
- A 3 minute video featuring the customer's experience through his own words.
To receive your complimentary copy, please fill out the form on the right for instant access.