To be an audit leader in the public sector, today and in the future, supporting your team with audit technology is increasingly par for the course. Whether you’re getting out of spreadsheets with your first purchase of audit technology or replacing a dated system like TeamMate, we’ve distilled down the essential resources to help you navigate the process with total confidence. Simply fill out the form on the right to gain immediate access to all the materials.
- eBook: What you don't know can hurt you (includes Top 8 Considerations For Successfully Leveraging Technology In Internal Audit Management)
- Article: Four reasons government organizations shouldn't fear moving to the cloud
- Online Product Demonstration: See it in action - Audit Analytics in 1-minutes
How other government audit teams are finding their success
- Analyst Report: Forrester Total Economic Impact of ACL (This organization achieved a 702% ROI on initial investment, avoided $2.9 million in vendor overcharges and saved 3,900 hours annually in state staff labor time.)
- On-Demand Webinar: Best practices for managing a diverse portfolio of government audits (How two government audit leaders implemented a purpose-built solution that supports their initiatives for advanced value-added testing and issues management)
- Video Case Study: Data-Driven Audit Management at City of Gainesville
- Video Case Study: Technology drives state government audit modernizations
- Audit Executive Center Report: ACL Audit Management Software Helps Demonstrate Audit Value to Leadership Team (+ reduced time spent on administrative tasks by 75%)
Improving never stops (become sought after)
- On-Demand Webinar: The Future of Big Data Risk Analytics and the Obsolescence of the Traditional Internal Auditor
- Article: When was your audit department last audited from a technology perspective?