The bigger your global supply chain grows, the less visibility and assurance your corporation has into the integrity and security of its products and operations. Without a strong handle and control over procedures and protocols, it can often lead to serious regulatory consequences.
To help navigate those challenges, this e-Book—produced by Compliance Week in cooperation with ACL—explains how compliance officers can create stable and effective supply chains.
This eBook discusses:
- How to increase corporate strategic value and enhance supply chain management
- Ways in which companies can separate high-risk from low-risk third parties
- Data analysis technologies and key risk indicators for effective supply chain management
- The role of senior leaders in promoting a consistent message across an organization
- How non-compliant vendors and supplier still manage to "fall through the cracks" of a third-party oversight program